Raksha Bandhan is a Hindu festival that celebrates the bond between brothers and sisters. Sisters tie an auspicious thread on the brothers' wrist praying for his long, healthy and prosperous life. The brother in turn showers her with blessings and gifts and promises to protect her from all evil forces all lifelong. Gifts play an important part of the Raksha Bandhan festivities and they emote the feelings of the sender and the receiver.
The history of Raksha Bandhan dates back to Hindu mythology. According to the Hindu mythology, in Mahabharata, the great Indian epic, Draupadi, wife of the Pandavas had torn the corner of her sari to prevent Lord Krishna's wrist from bleeding (he had inadvertently hurt himself). Thus, a bond, that of brother and sister developed between them, and he promised to protect her. Lord Vishnu is the leading deity worshiped during Poornima days. The festival is also called as Rakhi Poornima, Nariyal Purnima, Kajari Poornima, and Sravana Purnima according to the celebrations in different states.
We have compiled the top 10 Rakhi gifts under Rs 1000. Let's take a look:
1. Chocolates: Chocolates make the best gifts for brothers on Rakhi. Choose from the best imported or handmade chocolates such Toblerone, Ferrero Rocher, Lindt, Cadbury Dairy Milk and club them in a hamper or a bouquet with a fancy Zardoshi Rakhi, Roli Teeka N Chawal.
2. Dry Fruits: You can order a premium Dry Fruits platter that would comprise almonds, pistachios, cashew nuts, and raisins.
3. Personalized Gifts: Personalized Mugs, Photo frames can be customized with the giftee's photo or special quotes that relate to the personality or the relation.
4. Accessories: Women accessories such as leather handbags, fashion jewellery, grooming kits, and branded cosmetics hamper make for great gifting options for sisters.
5. Houseplants: If you are looking for a thoughtful Rakhi gift for your sister Indoor air purifying plants are a great option.
6. Cushions: Rakhi special gifts also include a soft customized cushions designed with beautiful quotes of brothers and sisters digitally printed on both sides of the pillows.
7. Personalized Gifts: Personalized bottle lamps, photo frames, key chains, tiles, plates, plaques, and coasters which contain your photographed memories as evidence of your great love.
8. Indian Sweets: For your sweet lover brother, a box of assorted sweets or pure ghee Motichoor ke Laddoo, Kaju Katli etc can be a perfect gift along with an auspicious Rakhi thread.
9. Puja Thali: Sisters can send decorative puja Thali decorated with gota patti, chunari or engraved with silver plating, an ideal gift for Bhaiya Bhabhi with Rakhi Lumba set in pearl or peacock feather design.
Your Comments -
Posted by: Gifts-To-India.com
Posted on: 7/15/2020 10:26:40 AM