Raksha Bandhan is a Hindu festival that celebrates the bond of love between brothers and sisters. Sisters tie a protection thread on the brother's wrist and pray for his long life and happiness. At the same time, brothers promise to protect their sisters. The ritual that reaffirms the bond and support of her brothers. The siblings also share gifts and send wishes to each other. In return, she receives a gift in cash or kind from her brother(s). This festival traditionally endows the siblings with a responsibility to care for her and be her saviour in times of need. When a sister ties a Rakhi around her brother's wrist, he gives her his blessing and promises to protect her from all the problems in life.
Let's take a look at the best 2020 Rakhi gifts:
1. A delicious cake, a grooming hamper, a stylish pair of sunglasses, or a lucky bamboo are some unique Rakhi gift ideas to surprise and delight your brother. You can club these with sweets or chocolate hampers along with multi-coloured stone-encrusted designer Rakhis.
2. To impress a loving sister on Raksha Bandhan, you can opt for a teddy bear bouquet, a box of chocolates, personalized gifts, or a spa hamper.
3. Personalized gifts collection such as tiles, plates, plaques, and coasters which contain your photographed memories as evidence of your great love.
4. Personalized tees and aprons make for a great gift. You can send a set of bath towels personalized with your gift initials monogrammed on the edge.
5. Customized cushions with photos will add to the aesthetics of the house.
6. Go eco-friendly with indoor plants, air purifying plants and seed cards.
7. A beautiful box of sweets with an assortment of Indian sweets such as Motichoor Laddoo, Kaju Barfi, Gulab Jamun, among others can also make a delightful present.
8. You can order a premium Dry Fruits Tray that would comprise almonds, pistachios, cashew nuts, and raisins.
9. Premium chocolate hampers or chocolate bouquets will surely add sweetness to the sibling relationship.
10. If a brother really wants to gift his sister something unique this Raksha Bandhan, he can buy her an insurance policy or an investment plan.
11. A beautiful saree or a suit piece clubbed with a chocolate bouquet will also delight you sister on Rakhi.
Your Comments -
Posted by: Gifts-To-India.com
Posted on: 7/15/2020 10:18:32 AM