Happiness is in the air, is it Diwali everywhere? Let's show some love and care, and wish everyone out there, a very Happy Diwali.
Diwali or the 'festival of lights' is one of the most dearly celebrated occasions in India. Popular among Hindus, Sikhs and Jains, this festival is seen with much grandeur and fanfare every year in India. Diwali means the drifting aroma of sweets and other gastronomic delights, Puja Thalis, Ghee from the burning Diyas, and most importantly of rejoicing, laughter and unlimited happiness. Diwali symbolizes the victory of good over evil and knowledge over ignorance. It is also about rediscovering our inner peace and wisdom. This day is about warding off all the negative energies from our life and focusing to move forward with hope. Generally a five-day celebration, Deepawali is the occasion where in families and friends get together to indulge in lighting lamps and Diyas, performing traditional Puja as well as gorging on sweet delicacies, savoring festive snacks and celebrating with the exchange of the best gifts ever. Gifts after all are the most superior expressions of our heart and when showered on our dear ones with special thoughts, they can really make any occasion memorable. And Diwali is often synonymous with shopping and gifting.
But have you ever pondered about making your gifts more personal and creative, so that they stand out to the one you are sending it? Well, we not only have the perfect gifts for Diwali but also exceptional ideas to make them outstanding. So, order them with ease to anywhere in India at low cost.
1. Let your loved ones be embraced by a shared memory through the gift you desire to send them. Our online gifts repertoire have amazing presents like Gourmet Hampers, Decorative Puja Thalis, Homemade Chocolates with Diyas, Delectable Combo Gifts from Haldirams and a gamut of such mesmerizing products. By ordering any of these through careful choosing, you can enthrall your family and friends into a sweet bond that connects them to their roots, even to their childhood memories. A Chocolates Hamper gift, for example, is a classic way to revive the sweet relation that binds us with our loved ones.
2. Personalize your gifts by ordering the ones that defines the person you are gifting it to. Pick our fashionable Gift Hampers or Ferrero Rocher Bouquets for your beloved, maybe a Celebration Hamper for your Girlfriend or a combo of Sweets and Silver Plated Puja Thali for your Mother.
3. Gift Baskets are a unique choice for Diwali that gives a well-rounded feeling and by the enticing look of the ones we have in our online store, you would certainly be tempted to come back for more. From Assorted Chocolates to delightful Breakfast Gift Baskets we have it all right here on our Website.
4. Create an experience through the gifts that you buy; surprise your dear ones with an Orchid Basket and Kaju Katli Combo Gift or an elegant Diwali Hamper by having these delivered at their doorsteps through our same day delivery option. The memory of this wonderful surprise would stay with them for the years to come.
5. Share a bit of yourself through your Gifts, order for them your personal favorites. Order the Gifts you love and send them to those who would relish your choice! From pious Tulsi Plant and Dry Fruits platter to Diwali specials like Puja Thalis and Lakshmi Ganesh Idol- we have them all on our one-stop-e-shop.
Your Comments -
Posted by: Gifts-To-India.com
Posted on: 10/2/2020 3:06:26 AM